Created: May 9, 2021
Milkfish respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their
rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore
formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers
regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities
to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data,
please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit
place any non-anonymised analytical cookies and / or tracking cookies on your
computer, mobile phone or tablet.
for another method of accepting cookies on our website.
applies while visiting our website until a new version replaces the current
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: "Website") Milkfish.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the
controller"): Milkfish, established at Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 104, Amsterdam, 1012SG, Netherlands.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain
from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial,
political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in
particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video
images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate
this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are
protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition,
use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it,
including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the
controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take
immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit
consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a
particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or
conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or
interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary)
inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself,
are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take
all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as
virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which
websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third
parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the
website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this
website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by Milkfish and (an) external
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or
identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or
indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an
identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more
factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic,
cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the
collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if
applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic)
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the
right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and
restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object
to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put
your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may
be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
- In case of infringement of any law or regulation, of which a visitor is
suspected and for which the authorities require the personal data collected by
the collector, they will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned
request of those authorities, after which these personal data do not fall
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain
features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of
this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to
receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address:
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting
our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any
other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s)
in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your electronic
device upon visiting our website. A cookie contains data so you can be
recognized as a visitor when you are visiting our website. It enables us to
adjust to your needs and it facilitates you to log in on our website. When you
our website you accept its use, unless we ask permission by other means. Your
consent is valid for a period of thirteen months.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to
our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we
can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We
cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has
- Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the
visits to our website, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In
this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third
parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each
electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post
/ cookies # faq
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered
product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where
the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute
regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself,
please contact: Milkfish administrator, email@example.com .